Hello from Toronto !

Arman Attaran

Hello from Toronto !

Post by Arman Attaran » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Hello,
My name is Arman, I have been trying to learn the classical guitar since I was 14, I went to classes for it for 4 months and had to stop because my teacher was always high and due to his incompetence it turned me away from guitar, now I am 22 and feel bad about my inability to play an instrument especially since almost everyone around plays something at a fairly high level. Since I have no money to pay for lessons I thought teaching myself through an online forum like this would be my best course.

Looking forward to interacting all of you.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Toronto !

Post by GeoffB » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello Arman,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”