Hello, thats me from Germany

Niederschrift

Hello, thats me from Germany

Post by Niederschrift » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Hello,

my Name is Laurentius. I´m from Germany and to begin, forgive my schoolenglish :D
My age is in the middle of 40 (best age :lol:)
I played since i was 17 (E-Guitar, Western-Guitar). I was "infected" with classical guitar for approximately 10 years in a festival in my homecity. In my homecity we have each year a classical guitar-festival. Professional classical guitarplayer comming from the whole world (http://www.guitarsymposium.de/?p=&lang=en. There was a trio from america and this playing blows me up (Los Angeles Guitar Quartet). Since i played classic guitar too :D
I love classical songs from the past to playing on a classical guitar, particularly romantic song (Franz Schubert and other). Today i found in the mailbox my new guitar book ( The Francisco Tarrega Collection) :mrgreen:
Unfortunaly i got never lesson in classical guitar but i think, in the future i will change this.
I read in this forum for a awhile and i think, its time to join :D
The section Analysis of Classical Guitar Works is my favorite. Big know how.
I am glad to share all the classical guitar stuff with other and talk with like-minded person. My friends in real live are classical guitar -philistine :lol:

with greetings
Die Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann und worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. - Victor Hugo

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello, thats me from Germany

Post by GeoffB » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 am

Hello Laurentius,

Welcome to the forum! As you say, it is great to have somewhere to meet and talk with fellow guitarists. Don't worry about your English, it is easily understandable. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

stefan73

Post by stefan73 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello from the utmost south-western part of Germany (Lörrach)
Stefan
(De) (En) (Fr) Hanika 58 PF, Savarez Corum Alliance 500 ARJ

zupfgeiger

Post by zupfgeiger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, Laurentius. And good luck for your development with the classical guitar.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started (Mark Twain)

Tobias Braun, Santos copy, spruce/yew, 2017
Andrea Tacchi, Enrique Garcia model, Spruce/BRAZ, 2016
Giovanni Tacchi, Daniel Friederich copy, cedar/EIR, 2017

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi there from Freiburg i.Br. and welcome!
Einen schönen Tag!
Robert
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

Niederschrift

Post by Niederschrift » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:47 am

Good morning all,

thx for the welcome (Danke fürs Willkommen) :-)

with greetings
Die Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann und worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. - Victor Hugo

Return to “Introduce yourself”