Salut and bonsoir from Colorado!

Ishvalin

Salut and bonsoir from Colorado!

Post by Ishvalin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:04 am

Hello forum members!

I am a multi-instramentalist, primarily guitar, who is currently studying for an associates degree in audio engineering. I have been playing music for over 30 years and after a couple of decades floating around life doing other creative endeavours (film, writing, painting, working for Squaresoft in Los Angeles for several years QA'ing video games, etc.), I have come back to music in a big way. The fervency I had for punk and metal in my youth I now find I have for jazz and fusion. C'est la vie.

My primary intent in joining this forum is an attempt to parse out more information about a Terada acoustic-electric I recently purchased. After several hours researching to no avail, I am hoping Whooper and other Terada devotees can shed some light on this baby.

Looking forward to some shop talk,

Ish

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Salut and bonsoir from Colorado!

Post by GeoffB » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:52 am

Hi Ish,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Ishvalin

Post by Ishvalin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 am

Thanks, Geoff!

Would you happen to know if anyone in the Terada forum still has access to serial number lists?

Thanks for any info you can provide,

Ish

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 am

I'm afraid I don't know, but if anyone can give you an answer, it will be on the Terada thread, which I see you have already found.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Ishvalin

Post by Ishvalin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:26 pm

I appreciate the reply!

Best,

Ish

Return to “Introduce yourself”