Greetings from Sweden!

Mårten

Greetings from Sweden!

Post by Mårten » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:39 am

In January this year I joined Classical Guitar Corner (CGC) which is an online school. Before that I had not played much guitar for 15-20 years. I learned some CG in high school and played 2nd guitar in a rock band for a few years after that.
Since January I'm addicted to classical music and want to learn about and listen to all music 🎶 that is out there 😁

CGC has a great forum and someone recommended this forum and gave me a link to a wonderful posting about analyzing pieces so here I am!

Ok, now I'll have to go cause I need to explore this interesting forum😎🤙
/Mårten

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Sweden!

Post by GeoffB » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:50 am

Hi Mårten,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Mårten

Re: Greetings from Sweden!

Post by Mårten » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks Geoff, looking forward to explore the site🎶😎

Return to “Introduce yourself”