Hello from Jim in Atlanta, georgia

jimbarnes43!!

Hello from Jim in Atlanta, georgia

Post by jimbarnes43!! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:26 am

I come from a musical family and have played several instruments, but never the guitar. My son is an excellent guitar player and I am ready to learn. I expect that I will have a lot of questions along the line and hope I can count on alot of you members for the answers.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Jim in Atlanta, georgia

Post by GeoffB » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:16 am

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the forum! Yes, you'll find plenty of willing help here, as well as an excellent source of music and resources to help you in your studies. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

jimbarnes43!!

Post by jimbarnes43!! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to meeting lots of musical friends.

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:24 am

Hello Jim and welcome to the forum! The best place to be for classical guitar!

Return to “Introduce yourself”