Hello from Wiesloch, Germany

Gitarreros

Hello from Wiesloch, Germany

Post by Gitarreros » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi everybody,

I am Carina, owner of the guitar school Gitarreros in Wiesloch. I would like to thank my teacher Ulrich Lausberg for all he taught me and all he did for me, especially that he woke the love for guitar music in me.

oski79

Re: Hello from Wiesloch, Germany

Post by oski79 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

simonm
Amateur luthier

Post by simonm » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:03 pm

Welcome along. You can put your location in your signature and in your profile you can put your website address.
Simon

stefan73

Post by stefan73 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 am

Hello from the utmost south-western part of Germany (Lörrach)
Stefan
(De) (En) (Fr) Hanika 58 PF, Savarez Corum Alliance 500 ARJ

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Carina, welcome here and greetings from Freiburg i.Br.

Enen schönen Tag!
Robert
Last edited by rojarosguitar on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

richard3

Post by richard3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi and welcome!
Jose Luis Romanillos 1988, Matthias Dammann 1994, Gernot Wagner 2009, Teodoro Perez Flamenca 2015

Return to “Introduce yourself”