greetings from India

wisdom1

greetings from India

Post by wisdom1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 am

Hello to all members of this great forum.
I am delighted to be here and like to read the wonderful posts and information about the classical guitar which is my first love .I am a classical guitar enthusiast and player and owner of many guitars over the years. I name some of them.
HAUSER II
MANUEL CONTRERAS ESPECIAL
MANUEL CONTRERAS ESPECIAL PREMIUM
HERNANDEZ Y AGUADO
IGNACIO FLETA E HIJOS 1976
IGNACIO FLETA E HIJOS 2014
PACO SANTIAGO MARIN SPRUCE TOP
PACO SANTIAGO MARIN CEDAR TOP
TEZAOS PEREZ M
ROD CAPPER
JUAN ALVAREZ
KEVIN ARAM
ROBERT RUCK
ROMANILLOS 1979
ROMANILLOS 1986
RISTO IVANOVSKI

I have been buying and selling...........

oski79

Re: greetings from India

Post by oski79 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

Before you start selling guitars, please read the instructions and restrictions in the guitars for sale forum carefully. Sales ads MUST be properly formatted, and only in the sales forum. Ads which do not follow protocol will be removed.

viewforum.php?f=3

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Return to “Introduce yourself”