Hello from London and Bangalore :)

siddharthmandrekarrao

Hello from London and Bangalore :)

Post by siddharthmandrekarrao » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Greetings to members of the forum!

I am a student of classical guitar from Bangalore, India, but I am studying for a Graduate Degree in London that will be over soon :D

I've played classical guitar for almost 9 years, and I can say without exaggeration that it is possibly the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I am particularly fond of Latin American music ranging from Lauro to Barrios to Villa-Lobos, and I enjoy listening to and playing Choro music as well : :D

Of Late, I have rediscovered the joy I used to take in listening to pieces written for Renaissance lute when I first began to play, and it's one of my goals in life to learn to play the lute at some point.

I look forward to talking to everyone in this rich and lively community of musicians :D :D

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from London and Bangalore :)

Post by GeoffB » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Hello Siddharth,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”