Hello from Bavaria Germany

Yanguang Chen

Hello from Bavaria Germany

Post by Yanguang Chen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello everyone here in forum, I am an architect and Urbanplanner, and now work at city government, am responsible for planning work. My hobby is playing guitar, i like guitar, in childhood began to learn a little with my uncle, and then self-taught, and later received love and favor from Virtuoso guitarist Christopher Parkening, he gave me a lot of music notes and recording and Bible, so I further understand the classical guitar Music and like guitar until today.

Of course, I did not become a professional player, studied in Germany and now work here, because of the past intense study so that I had to give up the guitar, and now play guitar again to enrich my live, new hobby is guitar making. Maestro Pepe Romero hat a concert in 2012 at the Cologne Symphony Hall, I asked the maestro to test my first guitar and get his congratulation, so I am in the road of guitar making with full of confidence.

And then i get the help of Master Wulfin Lieske, to further understand the Torres guitar and Hernandez guitar, so I have a more profound understanding of guitar making. At the same time, I read some lerning materials of the Germany musical instrument making college and some master's degree thesis, of course, a lot of learning materials or acoustic papers from the Internet. Although my guitars are not much, but i am very glad to share my Works, hope the friends this forum like my guitar.

Also thanks to The Moderator Team about „How To Write A Great Introductory Post“. I like the good atmosphere of this forum, perhaps this is a good start. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Yanguang Chen
Last edited by Yanguang Chen on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dipl. -Ing. Yanguang Chen

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Bavaria Germany

Post by GeoffB » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello Yanguang,

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find plenty here to interest you, including our thriving Luthiers forum which I see you have already discovered.

Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Yanguang Chen

Post by Yanguang Chen » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 am

Hi GeoffB, thank you very much for your suggestion! Best wishes, Yanguang :D
Dipl. -Ing. Yanguang Chen

cefyn

Post by cefyn » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 am

Hello Yanguang,

Welcome to the forum - it's a brilliant place to further your musical education, and free, of course.

Have fun, and 'see' you around.

Cef
1983 Robert Cross Spruce & IRW

Return to “Introduce yourself”