Hi from Katowice, Poland

MikoPol

Hi from Katowice, Poland

Post by MikoPol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Greetings for everyone from Poland :D
I am very glad to find this place. I am totally new to guitar. My 13 Years old son is interested in playing guitar and I wanted to help
him in it. He doesn't speak English well so I started digging in. This way I was hooked by this idea and I plan to learn with him. We started with some books and Gibson's 'Learn and master guitar" but we are interested in classical guitar much more. At Quora.com I have found a link to Your forum and I feel it is the place where I will stay for little longer. I am excited with my new hobby and I hope to make nice and steady progress with Your help.
I look forward to go deeper and see You at the forum :bye:

George Crocket

Re: Hi from Katowice, Poland

Post by George Crocket » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi Miko. Welcome to the forum. It's great that you found us.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

MikoPol

Re: Hi from Katowice, Poland

Post by MikoPol » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank You for Your advice. I am excited to go further in exploring this forum.
Have a nice weekend!!!

Return to “Introduce yourself”