Glad to meet you.

Kain2Kain

Glad to meet you.

Post by Kain2Kain » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi, I am retired and hoping this forum will help renew my interest in guitar. I usually only post if i have a question or happen to have information that will help someone else. Thanks

George Crocket

Re: Glad to meet you.

Post by George Crocket » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi Kain. Welcome to the forum. I am sure the forum has plenty to offer you. To keep you account open you have to log in at least once a year, and you have to maintain your postcount above an average of one for each month of membership.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.
See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Contreras

Re: Glad to meet you.

Post by Contreras » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Welcome ... Lots of interest here for guitar lovers

Nice pastime for retirement, isn't it?
Put down the bagpipes ...
... and no one gets hurt.

spanishguitarmusic