Hi from Waalwijk

Alex65

Hi from Waalwijk

Post by Alex65 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:33 am

Hi everybody,

Somehow I'm having trouble staying registered, so here is my intro again.
My name is Alex and I live in Waalwijk, a small town in the south of the Netherlands. I first started playing guitar at age 8, then changed to organ in my early teens. Later I picked up electric guitar and played in a local cover band. Now I recently started with classical guitar again and taking private lessons.
Hope to find some great info here at this forum that will help me in my studies.

Cheers, Alex

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hi from Waalwijk

Post by GeoffB » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Alex,

Welcome back! To stay registered you just need to make sure you've made at least one post per month on average since you joined (you can build up a "credit" in advance in case you're away for a while), and log in at least once a year regardless of how many posts you have.

If you haven't already done so, please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started again, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: Hi from Waalwijk

Post by Luuttuaja » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am

Hello Alex, welcome back to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”