Old member coming back

Roberto001

Old member coming back

Post by Roberto001 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Dear All,

I was a member during around 2008 to 2012. For sometime i left my guitar on a side, but now that I have taken it again and I´m back enjoying all the information and nice vibe in this forum.

My main focus now is my 13 string alto guitar but on January 2018 I should get my 13 course baroque lute, so I might get caught in a struggle deciding priorities :shock: :D

Regards from Chile!

Roberto.

James Lister
Moderator & Luthier
Moderator & Luthier

Re: Old member coming back

Post by James Lister » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Roberto,

Welcome back!

Please feel free to join in with existing discussions, or to start your own topic. The members here are very friendly and supportive, and if you need any extra help, you can ask one of the moderators (usernames shown in green, except mine, which is purple, as I'm also a luthier).

To refresh your memory about the forum and its rules (and some that might have changed), please follow this link: Our welcome page

You already have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. When you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit.

We recommend that members add their location in their profile - to do so just click on your name at the top right of the page, select "User Control Panel", then on the "Profile" tab, and enter your town/region/country in the "Location" field.

Enjoy the forum!

James
James Lister, luthier, Sheffield UK

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am

Hello Roberto, welcome back!

Roberto001

Post by Roberto001 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Luuttuaja wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 am
Hello Roberto, welcome back!
Thanks Luuttuaja!!
James Lister wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm
Hi Roberto,

Welcome back!

Please feel free to join in with existing discussions, or to start your own topic. The members here are very friendly and supportive, and if you need any extra help, you can ask one of the moderators (usernames shown in green, except mine, which is purple, as I'm also a luthier).

To refresh your memory about the forum and its rules (and some that might have changed), please follow this link: Our welcome page

You already have access to all members' scores and recordings. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. When you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit.

We recommend that members add their location in their profile - to do so just click on your name at the top right of the page, select "User Control Panel", then on the "Profile" tab, and enter your town/region/country in the "Location" field.

Enjoy the forum!

James
Thank you James! I´ll check the info.

Regards.

Return to “Introduce yourself”