Let me introduce myself

Ed de Marchena

Let me introduce myself

Post by Ed de Marchena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello fellow Musicophiles! I am from Florida and have been playing guitar for about 4 years now. I'm looking to improve my playing ability as well as learn better music theory. One of my key interests is working on being able to sight read on guitar. I have previous experience sight reading on trumpet and euphonium. Looking forward to exploring the community and growing my musical ability!

-Ed

George Crocket

Re: Let me introduce myself

Post by George Crocket » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:06 am

Hi Ed. Welcome to the forum. I am sure your sight-reading skills will be a huge advantage to you in learning to sight read for guitar.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have already posted two messages you are able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Sasa Durakovic

Post by Sasa Durakovic » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Ed de Marchena

Post by Ed de Marchena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks very much! Thank you for the warm welcome :).

Return to “Introduce yourself”