Greetings from Sunny Florida...!

dallan64

Greetings from Sunny Florida...!

Post by dallan64 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Greetings.
I
Registering again...! Most weeks over the last years I am often here reading and checking the classifieds and but forget to login and post as often as required to stay active. First found this forum in many years ago and love the experience.
Currently in the market for an Aram, Perry or Bottelli...!

Keep me in mind if you have one. :merci:

Music educator in sunny Jacksonville, FL.

Namaste'

Dean Allan Slickis
Namaste'
Dean

Rhythm, Harmony and Light
A26 Felipe V
GSI Studio CR100
Córdoba FP100

oski79

Re: Greetings from Sunny Florida...!

Post by oski79 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Return to “Introduce yourself”