Greetings from Brazil

asouza
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 am

Greetings from Brazil

Post by asouza » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 am

Hello from Brazil.

I am a classical singer, a countertenor, who is looking for music written for voice and guitar to start a new project. I love this instrument even though I do not know how to play it.

I hope I can find and share some music with you here.

All the best!

Antonio Souza
Antonio Souza

User avatar
George Crocket
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9030
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by George Crocket » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 am

Hello Antonio. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. I had never heard a countertenor until just a few months ago at a Leo Brouwer event in London when a countertenor sang to a guitar accompaniment. It was a memorable performance. :casque:

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Whenever you have any questions, just ask. See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

User avatar
Luuttuaja
Posts: 865
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by Luuttuaja » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Hello Antonio, welcome to the forum! I hope you will find material for your project, good luck with that!

asouza
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by asouza » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 am

George Crocket wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 am
Hello Antonio. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. I had never heard a countertenor until just a few months ago at a Leo Brouwer event in London when a countertenor sang to a guitar accompaniment. It was a memorable performance. :casque:

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Whenever you have any questions, just ask. See you around.
Thank you for the greetings and information! I hope we can share ideas and music here.
Antonio Souza

asouza
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by asouza » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 am

Luuttuaja wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 pm
Hello Antonio, welcome to the forum! I hope you will find material for your project, good luck with that!
Thank you! :)
Antonio Souza

RicardoMarcos
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by RicardoMarcos » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Hello Antonio,

Wellcome to the forum. I love Brazilian music, however mainly bossa nova and samba.

asouza
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Post by asouza » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm

RicardoMarcos wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm
Hello Antonio,

Wellcome to the forum. I love Brazilian music, however mainly bossa nova and samba.
Thank you! You should check some Brazilian classical composers such as Heitor Villa-Lobos, Alberto Nepomuceno, Waldemar Henrique, Claudio Santoro and Carlos Gomes. You will probably find some music written for guitar. :)
Antonio Souza

Return to “Introduce yourself”