Greetings from Indonesia!

Kenro

Greetings from Indonesia!

Post by Kenro » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi all :),

I am a casual player, first time I encountered this forum was when I was searching for testimonies about a particular guitar that I was interested in, the feedback and comments in this site has helped me in providing more information about classical guitar. I started to learn guitar 5 years ago and during that time my musical interest was rock music. Later I found myself to be able to enjoy playing nylon string guitar. I am interested in jazz, classical, bossa nova, and video game music (some artists that I am listening to: Roland Dyens, Marco Pereira, Barney Kessel, Bireli Lagrene, Nobuo Uematsu, and Yasunori Mitsuda).

Looking forward to learning more from this forum :merci:

Regards,
Kenro
Check out my classical guitar arrangement for Schumann's Träumerei (in original key): https://youtu.be/n4QulIit2FU
Guitar: Alhambra 4PA

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greetings from Indonesia!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello Kenro and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

mezzo_piano

Re: Greetings from Indonesia!

Post by mezzo_piano » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Welcome to this forum!
My Guitar, my only companion
In sorrow, in happiness, in trouble
Through my hands, fingers
From my heart
My guitar speaks for me
In every note, emotion comes
In every smile nor tears
I'm glad i have my guitar