Greetings from Taipei

dequad

Greetings from Taipei

Post by dequad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Happy to join this community--have actually been visiting as a visitor from time to time, for some time. Really appreciate the vast knowledge and insight so generously shared by everyone here.

Picked up classical guitar again after a long departure due to work and frequent travels; I am a die-hard audiophile (Decca carts/Townshend, Lenco & Goldmund tables/Shiit Multibit DAC/The Truth pre/TVA50 & dpa300B amps/NS1000M with YST-SW90 subs) though I've always enjoyed live music a bit better, mainly because of its spontaneity.

fred

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Taipei

Post by GeoffB » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi Fred,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: Greetings from Taipei

Post by Luuttuaja » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello Fred, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”