Hello from Orlando

Rj50capt

Hello from Orlando

Post by Rj50capt » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:23 am

Hi, my name is Gary. I was here a few years ago before my job changes and move. Finally settled I have begun to again to study Classical guitar. I have been playing but with time short only enough to relax a bit and keep some limber fingers. I am now ready to move forward and learn some new pieces, refine the technique and delve deeper in study. I find this very challenging and satisfying, and again very excited and motivated. Thank you and hope to make new friends along this journey.

George Crocket

Re: Hello from Orlando

Post by George Crocket » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 am

Hello Gary. Welcome back to the forum. Life does get in the way, but it is great that you have come back now.

Since the forum changes from time to time, please have a look again at our welcome page where there is up to date information about the forum and its rules.

Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Have fun. :discussion:
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

tom3949

Post by tom3949 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:04 am

Hi Gary. Welcome to the forum.

Rj50capt

Post by Rj50capt » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Thank you for the welcome