Hello from Trivandrum, India

pgcet1

Hello from Trivandrum, India

Post by pgcet1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Philip from Trivandrum, India. I'm 37 years old and I'm a self taught classical guitarist more or less! I started out on the guitar when I was 20 on an acoustic. i drifted towards fingerstyle guitar due to the polyphonic nature of music and then to classical guitar. Due to commitments to academics, career and family, my progress has been...moderate at best. Now I'm interested to learn again and I'm happy to see the resources available here. I'm already onto the Lessons by Sagreras which I download from here (thanks!). I'm also learning Home by Andrew York and a couple of pieces by Bach. Hope to meet fellow classical guitar enthusiasts who are in a similar boat like me! Cheers!
Yamahas C40 and CG191S

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Trivandrum, India

Post by GeoffB » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi Philip,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

pgcet1

Re: Hello from Trivandrum, India

Post by pgcet1 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 am

Thanks GeoffB
Yamahas C40 and CG191S

Return to “Introduce yourself”