Greetings from Paraguay

Aronnax

Greetings from Paraguay

Post by Aronnax » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 am

Hi!

I've been playing guitar for around 10 years. I just came across this forum and inmediately cought my attention. I'm really insterested in improving my classical guitar skills, i mostly play folklore but classical music is always something that i want to, at least, be decent at. Looking forward to take part is this comunity.

Pablo.

KeMe

Re: Greetings from Paraguay

Post by KeMe » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:46 am

Hello Pablo,
Welcome to the Delcamp Forum. It’s wonderful that you found us and have joined with our community of classical guitarists.:discussion:
Our members are very friendly so please feel free to join any discussions that are of interest to you and to start new ones.
Please have a look at this page for some important information to help you get started.

As soon as you have 2 posts you will have access to all members' scores and recordings, and can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

We have a wealth of knowledge within our members who are always very happy to help answer any questions that you may have.
I’m glad that you are here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Return to “Introduce yourself”