Hello from South Korea

epicurean7

Hello from South Korea

Post by epicurean7 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello, I'm a classical guitar amateur living in Korea. (I'm a lawyer)
I appreciate those valuable articles and materials here.
I doubt there are any korean members here. But do you know that amazing guitar prodigy Jennifer Kim in U.S is Korean?
Of course world renown Park Gyuhee is also Korean.
I like Julia Trintschuk so much.
Thanks.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from South Korea

Post by GeoffB » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello epicurean7,

Welcome to the forum! And yes, there are some Korean members here, and have been more in the past, though most of those accounts have lapsed where people stopped posting regularly. You can see here a list of introductions with "Korea" in the title, but only the ones where the username is in blue (as opposed to thin grey letters) are still active.

Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started on the forum, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

epicurean7

Re: Hello from South Korea

Post by epicurean7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Thank you very much. I will try to visit regularly.

Return to “Introduce yourself”