Introduction

iksdee

Introduction

Post by iksdee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:18 am

Hello, let me introduce my self. I'm almost 23 years old classical guitar teacher, and I also play the piano. I play the guitar over 11 years and piano even longer, but I always preffered the guitar more. I'm here to help some beginners, and to share some notes PDF. Currently I own the custom build classical guitar and I'm planing to start with electric guitar, so if you can help help me with picking up new instrument at price around 1000€ I would be glad.
I hope this is enough as introduction, if You got some questions feel free to ask ;-)

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by GeoffB » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 am

Hello iksdee,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions.

Incidentally, since this forum is dedicated to the classical guitar, discussions about electric guitars are off-topic here, but if you want to ask about classical instruments you will find plenty of advice in our Advice on buying section.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”