Hello (again) from Atlanta!

stratlanta

Hello (again) from Atlanta!

Post by stratlanta » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Hello everyone... or I suppose I should say hello again! I'm a former member who had to stop playing classical for a few years due to some back issues. I couldn't stay away though, and now that I've started some back rehab I'm back to playing a bit. Oh, and I love guitars. I play electric and steel string acoustic as well, but I've always had a love for classical guitar. Currently I own a Masaki Sakurai, a Sergio Perez and a Kenny Hill "Player". I try to play one of them a little each day when possible but I am the prototypical "eternal beginner". Anyway, it's good to be back - I always enjoyed being here.
Eric

oski79

Re: Hello (again) from Atlanta!

Post by oski79 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Welcome Back!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome back!
Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

stratlanta

Re: Hello (again) from Atlanta!

Post by stratlanta » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Thank you! I appreciate it. I don't really frequent many forums because I just don't have time for all of that argument. I know it's different here and I look forward to it.

Return to “Introduce yourself”