Hello to everyone from Spain

Mapache80

Hello to everyone from Spain

Post by Mapache80 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi there to all of you.
This is Charlie from Spain. I'm a musician. I like playing and listening good music.
I was seduced by the Spanish guitar since I listen to it for the first time at the school. At that time I was 5 years old, and the very same year, after giving a hard time to my parents, I finally convinced them. The only condition was to start playing lute instead (laud in Spanish, it is a popular twelve string instrument played by student rondallas). Later on, after being very proficient with my lute, when I was 14, I started playing classical guitar, and I have been enjoying it for a good 30 years now. I just received classes during my first two years. After that I used to be more selfsufficient.
I have also played electrical guitar in a church band during more than 7 years.
Now, after some 5 years without playing, I'm trying to recall some of the classical melodies I used to play,
so I found out this good forum, while I'm trying to catch up with my classical guitar skills. That is great!.
Thank you for allowing me be part of this.
Cheers,
Charlie :casque:

George Crocket

Re: Hello to everyone from Spain

Post by George Crocket » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi Charlie. Welcome to the forum. I hope you catch up quite quickly.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Since you have posted two messages you can access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Langvarig

Re: Hello to everyone from Spain

Post by Langvarig » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 pm

welcome - with your long experience with string-instruments I am sure you will succeed very soon. Good luck!
Regards
John

Return to “Introduce yourself”