First Few Words from Moscow

SergeyFromZel

First Few Words from Moscow

Post by SergeyFromZel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:48 am

My name is Serge, I live in Moscow but annually spend some time in Ukrainian city of Lviv.
Three months ago I bought my first all solid guitar, that made me very happy. It came here to Moscow from St. Petersburg by mail which was a risky blind date experience, but the quality of this instrument turned out to be great. I hope that now on I'll manage to learn and perform some great classic pieces to fill my heart with joy and pride. I started playing the classic guitar at the edge of my schooldays but never played it very well, and now at my 40-s I hope with my new guitar and new inspiration to become better guitar player. I owe three guitars, two cheaper but still not bad, and my new all-solid spruce top Kremona Romida RD-S :) . Now I am going to study easy Bach, Chimarosa, Tarrega, some brilliant etudes by Carcassi, russian romances etc. I also will try to become better accompanist. I listen and watch a lot of guitar music on LPs, CDs and Youtube, but love the great music of all kinds.
:merci: and hello. )))

Erik Zurcher

Re: First Few Words from Moscow

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 am

Hello Sergey and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Langvarig

Re: First Few Words from Moscow

Post by Langvarig » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Welcome and good luck with your new guitar and project.
Regards
John

Return to “Introduce yourself”