Greetings from Munich, Germany

Ruki1414

Greetings from Munich, Germany

Post by Ruki1414 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:41 am

Hello all,

I started to play guitar (classical mostly) after nearly 20 years not-playing a few months ago. I started the playing at the age of 7 and played a lot (in a school of music) until I was 17. Since that time I always had a phases when I played a lot until the last long pause. I am worlkng on new pieces without teacher with a help of some youtube videos. I am interested in classical guitar but also would like to improve myself playing jazz. Currently working on some Satie pieces, Tadic (Macedonian girl), Manhã de Carnaval (Bonfa), etc.

I have already read a lot stuff from the forum (about guitars mostly). I bought myself 2 guitars and sold 2 as well (in last 4 months).

Thank you for this forum.

Regards,
Ruki1414

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greetings from Munich, Germany

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello Ruk1414 and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Ruki1414

Post by Ruki1414 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you Erik.
I entered the town and state.
Best regards,

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Welcome from Freiburg ...
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

zupfgeiger

Post by zupfgeiger » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:44 pm

I lived in Munich for many years. My daugther still lives there. One of my favorite cities in Germany. And home of an excellent and famous luthier: Fritz Ober. Welcome to the forum - and enjoy the Wies'n.
The secret of getting ahead is getting started (Mark Twain)

Tobias Braun, Santos copy, spruce/yew, 2017
Andrea Tacchi, Enrique Garcia model, Spruce/BRAZ, 2016
Giovanni Tacchi, Daniel Friederich copy, cedar/EIR, 2017
Alain Raifort, cedar/EIR, 2004

Ruki1414

Post by Ruki1414 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 am

Hello,
thank you guys.
Regards from sunny Munich.

Return to “Introduce yourself”