Hello from Dallas, TX

coreybox

Hello from Dallas, TX

Post by coreybox » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:41 am

Hello :bye:

I thought I had an account here, but after reading the rules I see old/inactive accounts are purged.

I've played guitar ~17 years. A good chunk of those years were rock/pop based, playing, jamming, and writing with friends. I had early exposure to classical music in general, since I played Viola, but didn't transfer much to that over to guitar at the time.

Now I mainly play jazz, folk, and classical. Mostly instrumental, mostly solo. Some of my current favorites include Julian Lage, Bill Frisell, and J.S. Bach.

thanks,
Corey

George Crocket

Re: Hello from Dallas, TX

Post by George Crocket » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Corey. Welcome back. Yes, there is a twice yearly purge of inactive accounts. To maintain your membership make sure you log in at least once a year, and keep up an average of one post for each month of your membership. The last can be done in advance, so if you were to post 12 messages today that would be you covered for a year.

You will have lost credit for all your previous posts, so you need to post a second message to be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

fraim

Post by fraim » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm

hello corey
i also live in dallas (oaklawn section) . welcome back!

Big bird

Post by Big bird » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Howdy Pard.... North Dallas burbs for me. Welcome....
2017 Yamaha SLG200NW

Texasdave

Post by Texasdave » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:51 pm

I also am new and wanted to say welcome as I am in the Preston Hollow area. Good to see so many Dallas members !!!
Dave

Return to “Introduce yourself”