Second Build

Hugh

Second Build

Post by Hugh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:18 am

Hi. I am new to the forum. I finished my first guitar a few months ago under the tutelage of the renowned luthier Richard Howell. I am currently working on build no 2 and find the topics on this forum most helpful.

George Crocket

Re: Second Build

Post by George Crocket » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:24 am

Hi Hugh. Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. Yes, the Luthiers forum is very interesting. Do you know we have a membership category for amateur luthiers? See here. But first, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

dennyuu

Post by dennyuu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:39 am

Welcome to Delcamp!
Hey don't throw out that cigar box--
I can do something special with that

vesa