Fischer from London

Fischer

Fischer from London

Post by Fischer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi to all,

My name is Lee Sollory. I have written a number of guitar works published by Camden Music & Faber. I am also a Trinity examiner and taught at Trinity Laban Junior dep't for nearly fifteen years. I co-compliled the current Trinity syllabus and composed many of the Studies, all of them from G5 upwards.
I am currently writing a new sequence of musicianship books for Trinity Publishing due out in January 2018.

oski79

Re: Fischer from London

Post by oski79 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Stephen Kenyon
Teacher

Post by Stephen Kenyon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi Lee :) look forward to your contributions.
Simon Ambridge Series 40 (2005)
Trevor Semple Series 88 (1992)
Louis Panormo (1838)
Alexander Batov Baroque Guitar (2013)

muirtan

Post by muirtan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi Lee welcome. A few years back the guitar group I was in came across your version Sakura for 4 guitars, it was a big hit and still gets played today. Simple yet a beautiful piece , suitable for all.

Return to “Introduce yourself”