Hello delcamper

Nappingdog

Hello delcamper

Post by Nappingdog » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello my name is mark, I'm not a classical player just a fingerstyle guitarist who enjoys the music! Got a few guitars! Too many! I live in tupelo Mississippi. I've got a kenny hill Munich, Mateo crespi cedar 2009, and a sakurai model 5 1976. Some of my favorite players are and composers are: Ralph towner, Leo Brouwer, roland dyens, gene bertoncini, lily afshar...,.,,, I would love to get this Thomas fredholm spruce that's in Nashville! On day!!
Last edited by Nappingdog on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark A, tupelo MS
Mateo Crespi 2009
Sakurai no 5 1975
10 string sakurai no 5 1976(Nunez conversation)
Kenny Hill(la Mancha) Munich
Martin om-21
Santa Cruz om/pw
Guild(USA) f-40

oski79

Re: Hello delcamper

Post by oski79 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Return to “Introduce yourself”