Greetings From Seattle

googoobaby

Greetings From Seattle

Post by googoobaby » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Good afternoon!

I'd like reintroduce myself after rejoining. I've been a member before but sadly found it easier to read rather than write and my account aged out.

I've been playing guitar for about 13 (lucky, not unlucky) years now after having learned mandolin as my first instrument. After a period of diversion on the electric guitar - fun though it is! - I discovered that my true happy place is on the classical guitar.

At some point, I need to really work on expanding my classical repertoire with Bach as my goal. Though what I mostly play is singer-songwriter, it's the level of control and dynamic range that makes me love the classical guitar so.

At this point I primarily play a somewhat beat-up - purchased like that- LoPrinzi Millennium (a licensed copy of Thomas Humphrey's work) which challenges me to play up to its fine level of sound.

Jeff

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greetings From Seattle

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:55 am

Hello Jeff and welcome back to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”