Third time lucky! Hello again from Norfolk.

JezzaKool

Third time lucky! Hello again from Norfolk.

Post by JezzaKool » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello all,
As the title indicates this is the third time I’ve introduced myself here. Just can’t stay away! I’m in my late 60’s, have been learning for around 5 years and find it slow going but enjoyable nevertheless! I passed ABRSM Grade 1 early last year and due to a move am still working on grade 2, this time Trinity. I love playing the core repertoire for early learners, Sor and Carulli, shame the exam boards insist on more modern stuff! Looking forward to catching up with topics on Delcamp again.
JezzaKool

Erik Zurcher

Re: Third time lucky! Hello again from Norfolk.

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello JezzaKool and welcome back to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

mojadau

Re: Third time lucky! Hello again from Norfolk.

Post by mojadau » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Hey JezzaCool,
I'm a beginner and in my 60s too. I'm interested in why you're in your 3rd go around. What made your attention drop? I'm hoping to sustain my interest and wonder if you have any advice, or what you might do differently if you started over. Thanks in advance.
Moja

Return to “Introduce yourself”