Hello from North Idaho, USA . Live to play.

Qsound

Hello from North Idaho, USA . Live to play.

Post by Qsound » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 am

Hello to all, I've been playing guitar from about age 6. I'm 61 now and loving every minute I can.
I hope this is where all this information. I really know my way around a guitar better than
My phone and forum sites and do really prefer face to face. I play several forms of guitar, bass,
mandolin, dobro and Banjo. Mostly for my own amusement these days having done the semi-touring
band thing, taught along with always trying to learn something new. Be a new song, new method,
another instrument... I do not by any means feel at the top of the charts and have found I enjoy the
journey as much as the delivery with it all. Getting older my electric instruments have been sitting awhile
due to an attack at work that cut my proforming days off and has left me a bit disabled and medical
retired...not at all by choice. Anyway this is a place about and for music not past what Evers.
So with that personal bit out hopefully answering the "about me" let's get to the music . Oh also
I'm a friendly guy, married with grown children and have a bulldog. She's quite the creature. Ok now some music .

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from North Idaho, USA . Live to play.

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:55 am

Hello Qsound and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Qsound

Re: Hello from North Idaho, USA . Live to play.

Post by Qsound » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:16 am

Erik, wow there is so much good here. I feel I'm looking up from the base of a mountain.
I hope to not get booted out for forgetting a rule. I have tried to read all but keep finding more.
I love the strictness to keep if correct . Ok just excited about finding this site so excuse the
over joy here. Funny I'm double checking everything in hopes I get to stay. Have a great evening
I'm going to roam around.

Return to “Introduce yourself”