Hello! Artist from México City!

H.H. Alejandro

Hello! Artist from México City!

Post by H.H. Alejandro » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:46 am

Well hello! my name is Alejandro Hernandez Hernandez but i prefer H.H. Alejandro, its shorter and I like it more...
I started playing piano at age 9, but it was until highschool that i decided i wanted to become a musician. I was a serious bass player and loved jaco pastorius, but i got into a nasty competition where i just wanted to "beat" him and be even be more of a virtuoso, but that had to stop and it was really difficult and I was going nowhere, meanwhile i started getting into the zone of composition and it suited me more. Most notably i have studied with master of contemporary music Julio Estrada, where I learnt about combinatory in music, and continuum in music, here you can appreciate a 3d colored score i made(https://llllllll.co/t/experimental-musi ... es/149/350), the score will have around 60 parameters for one voice only! The pure Data patch will be done soon.
But i really miss having around an instrument to play on, my hands need it! so I decided to continue playing with guitar, plus one time I was thinking of how I could sustain myself in music and there i came up with 5 main projects to do in my lifetime, if I make them all Ill be satisfied!!
One project involves a guitar, which Ill post soon, so youll have to wait, because it is a surprise that I hope you will enjoy with an open mind!
Ill get my guitar on monday, (the luthiers are installing the surprise that I came up with), and start playing and one of the main things I want is to understand the guitar so I can write music with it!
That is basically it.! Ill tell you about all my projects in the long run!
Thank you for reading, Alex.

George Crocket

Re: Hello! Artist from México City!

Post by George Crocket » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:56 am

Hello Alex. Welcome to the forum. For me that is a novel way to display scores! I am sure it will generate some interesting discussions.

But first, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Enjoy your visits.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

H.H. Alejandro

Re: Hello! Artist from México City!

Post by H.H. Alejandro » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Thank you! Ill check it out!

Return to “Introduce yourself”