Hello from Alabama

brewtoo

Hello from Alabama

Post by brewtoo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am

I was a music major in college long ago. Played saxophone. Ended up in the advertising business somehow all these years. Now I'm 60 and picking up classical guitar. Hope I haven't waited too late!

George Crocket

Re: Hello from Alabama

Post by George Crocket » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:08 am

Hello Brewtoo. Welcome to Delcamp. If you want to be a professional guitarist you have left it to late. :sage: But if you want to learn to play classical guitar and enjoy making some wonderful music, then you have certainly not left it to late. Many of us are late starters!

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules. Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings. After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Luuttuaja

Post by Luuttuaja » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:17 am

Hello and welcome to the forum!

khayes

Post by khayes » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:19 am

Tigers or Tide?
Ken

llebron

Post by llebron » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Welcome. Where are you located in Alabama? I am in Huntsville myself.
Luis R. Lebron

benny

Post by benny » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:27 am

The Southeast welcomes you aboard! Good to know there are others from this area. I am in Chattanooga myself.

This is a great resource to feel connected to a community that can seem so far away when among the "ROLL TIDE"s and "GO VOLS", and "WAR EAGLE"...
2007 Kenny Hill Munich Artisan Series Munich Model
metronome @420
IPA

Return to “Introduce yourself”