Introduction

yasinzahir

Introduction

Post by yasinzahir » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello from California 8)

Im a music lover born and raised in Arlington Virginia, and just recently moved to California a few years ago. Im 19 and have been playing music since as long as I can remember. I play mainly middle eastern music, and picked up guitar early in high school with only a year of actual training- before I unfortunately had to put it to an end when moving to CA. Today I managed to find my old guitar textbook "Classical Guitar Technique" by Aaron Shearer V.1, and figured I would be able to remember all that I forgot in High School, and possibly learn more along the way. I cant wait to get started on this forum and expand my knowledge with all that this website and its members have to offer :merci:

Your friend,
Yasin Z.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by GeoffB » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi Yasin,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. After your second message has been approved, you will have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Luuttuaja

Re: Introduction

Post by Luuttuaja » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

Hello Yasin, welcome to the forum!

Return to “Introduce yourself”