Introduction

nino

Introduction

Post by nino » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:47 am

Hello from Croatia!

I am a self taught classical guitarist who has been learning the guitar for 13 years.
I wanted to study music when I was 6, but was denied entry in a music school because I have damaged hearing on my right ear.

I love practicing the guitar, especially Bach and Ponce as well as folk and blues pieces.
My favourite guitarists are Petrit Ceku (is interpretation of Bach is very moving), Jason Vieaux (In a sentimental mood is a great arrangement), Celil Refik Kaya (Longing is a beautiful piece), Miroslav Tadic (Rustemul is very interesting to play) and Alfredo Sanchez (The well tempered clavier album is awesome!).

The piece that made me fall in love with classical music is Ralph Vaughan Williams' 'The lark ascending' and the piece with which I fell in love with the guitar is 'Since I've been loving you' by Led Zeppelin. The first piece that I learned how to play (in time and with intonation) on the guitar is the Romance.

I play an Antonio Picado guitar with a spruce top, but I don't know which model it is since it is not written on the label.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Introduction

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:31 am

Hello Nino and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”