High-Low from Alaska!

GuitarName3

High-Low from Alaska!

Post by GuitarName3 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:57 am

I have played guitar for 5 or so years now, but never classical. I mostly love fingerpicking and solo aragments and am ready to try my hand at what I always thought to be hardest form of guitar. This site seams to have very wonderful resources for beginners and I hope to learn much.

oski79

Re: High-Low from Alaska!

Post by oski79 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:54 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Return to “Introduce yourself”