Greetings from Minnesota

Chakra

Greetings from Minnesota

Post by Chakra » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:45 am

Greetings all,

I am a previous guitar self taught guitar player that started playing later in life around age 20. I played for a few years on and off but after being consumed by school and work I became distanced from music. Fortunately now I am finding I have more time to play and am looking to have a bit more structured run with the guitar. I am interested in all forms of music but classical guitar just seems to attract my attention more than other forms. I haven't played much in the last 4-5 years, but I hope to be more committed this time around. Look forward to becoming part of the community!

-Minnesota Mike

oski79

Re: Greetings from Minnesota

Post by oski79 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:28 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

tateharmann

Post by tateharmann » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Welcome :)
"Speed is the enemy of emotion." - Emilio Pujol Vilarrubi

Chakra

Post by Chakra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 am

Thank you :D

Return to “Introduce yourself”