Greeting from Myanmar (Formerly known as Burma)

Burmaboy

Greeting from Myanmar (Formerly known as Burma)

Post by Burmaboy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:03 am

Hello. My name is Burmaboy.

I am a beginner from Myanmar (Burma), that's why i took my nick as burmaboy. I am 40 years old now. :D :D :D
I've played a guitar as a rhythm with a steel strings guitar when I was 20. Learned a few rock songs and pop songs.

This time I want to learn classical guitar. So, I bought a Dannie guitar (china brand I think) from Yamaha store. It's price is same as Yamaha C80, but sound and build quality are much better than Yamaha models C40 and C80. Currently I studying classical lessons from Local Teachers ( Ko Sai and Ko Thet Shwe). They're experienced teacher and players in Yangon ( capital of Myanmar). Teacher Ko Sai use "Solo guitar Playing #1" as his instruction book and Ko Thet Shwe teaches me Fernando Sor Books.

But I still want to learn from online, and that's why i join this forum. Hope you will guide me a better classical guitar player.

Best wishes,
Burmaboy
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
― Mark Twain

Erik Zurcher

Re: Greeting from Myanmar (Formerly known as Burma)

Post by Erik Zurcher » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:26 am

Hello Burmaboy and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
许理和·海牙·荷兰 Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Burmaboy

Re: Greeting from Myanmar (Formerly known as Burma)

Post by Burmaboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi Mr.Zurcher,

where can I post Books request/sell/buy/exchange topic? I would like to buy 7 books series of Fernando Sor by Carl Bobrauz as below link.
but only 6 books in there. So, I would like to buy/request if someone has them and willing to sell them back.

https://www.*** Commercial link removed ***/gp/offer-listing ... ition=used

Best regards,
Burmaboy
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.”
― Mark Twain

Return to “Introduce yourself”