Greetings from West Covina, California

Robert Goodwin
Student of the online lessons

Greetings from West Covina, California

Post by Robert Goodwin » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:25 am

Hi everyone.

I have been here before. In fact I have taken the first three years of the student classes starting in 2011. By the beginning of the fourth year I was going through major changes and disruptions, moving from North Carolina to Southern California. That was my excuse for the fact I barely squeaked through the third year exam and felt at the time that I was getting worse in terms of finger control and reading each new score. It seemed as though the harder I tried, the worse I got. So, I quit. Now I would like to take up the challenge again. Hopefully I can pick up at fourth year and just continue on but I don't feel the same pressure to perform. I still need help in certain areas and this is a good place to get them.

I left my old YouTube videos up mostly out of laziness but they can be found at;
https://www.youtube.com/user/bgoodwin91 ... subscriber

Be patient with me, I am now 75 years old.

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from West Covina, California

Post by GeoffB » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi Bob,

Welcome, it's great to see you back! In case there have been any changes since you were last here, you may like to have a look at this page for an update and a reminder of how things work, including some useful links. After your second message has been approved, you'll have access to all members' scores and recordings plus the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around again!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Introduce yourself”