Intro

CarolB

Intro

Post by CarolB » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi, brand new to the forum. I started out on classical guitar 25 years ago, but switched to steel string to be able to play campfire songs. Funny, huh? Never kept up with it & started lessons again about 6 months ago. My instructor plays more classical and has me interested in revisiting my classical roots.

What are your recommendations for a classical guitar, new or used ok, in the $1000 range or less.

Thanks in advance.

Carol

simonm

Re: Intro

Post by simonm » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi Carol,

Welcome to the forum.

- I have moved your post to the new member introduction forum. Please see PM.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We recommend that members put their location in their profile. This enables people answering questions to provide local information if appropriate. Click on your name, then "edit profile" and you will see the various options.

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”