Introduction: Hello from Sussex UK

Lelaine

Introduction: Hello from Sussex UK

Post by Lelaine » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi,
I have just taken my guitar out of its case for the first time in 6 months and am keen to keep playing and practising in the new year. It will take me a while but I hope to have my repertoire back under my fingers within a few months. I studied music at Sussex University many years ago although I did not major in Guitar playing. For the last twenty years or so I have run a business selling mainly classical vinyl LP records, CDs, Audi equipment and music related memorabilia to buyers all over the world.
I have a David Whiteman guitar and also a Harald Peterson model C Concert Guitar, he latter I managed to pick up from the estate of a deceased person while I was also buying their record collection.
I love to play Bach, Ponce, Dowland, Brouwer, Lauro, and also those transciptions of Albeniz that are so much better played in the original by Alicia delarrocha!

That's all for ow.
Thanks.
Leslie

simonm

Re: Introduction: Hello from Sussex UK

Post by simonm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Welcome to the form Leslie,

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started again please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just clock on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”