Jeron James
Student of the online lessons

Long Introduction

Post by Jeron James » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello from the Caribbean.
My name is not Hakon4Fingers. I did have 4 at one point. now i have all :lol:
I am old enough to drive
I am a beginner to classical guitar.

i have been playing for more than 7 years. I am a beginner to classical guitar but i have been playing electric for 3 years. the other 4 years was spent on and off with a classical guitar not playing classical guitar. I only got serious with guitar January 2017

I love all genres of music once it's not taken to extremes. I am learning classical guitar because i wanted to play jazz chord melody(two birds with one stone) and i got hooked fully when i heard Ana Vidovic play Asturias. I'm currently learning The christmas song chord melody by Walter Rodrigues Jr and tring to get a handle on classical guitar without a teacher. Ended up learning Romance as my first piece and after realized its not on my level and i dont have any classical players around to compare to so i think my technique is questionable but thats what im here for to suck every available guitar rescource dry :twisted:

My style of playing on the electric has alot of RnB in it and will get more because i like that feel (i dont listen to R&B though). R&B has roots in blues and some other stuff so a little of them too. I play soca which is local music (location hint) and reggae.

Other instruments i would like to play are :
ALL

Top five:
Saxophone, Vocal, Violin, Flute and piano... and drums and bass... ALL

Story about the fingers
I did cut off the tip of my left middle finger. Thought i would have to play with four fingers for the rest of my life because after it healed it pained everytime i pressed it for a month and some weeks. Still tried to use it. it was hurting one day as usual and the next day it just stopped like suddenly. no pain dimminishing. Just gone. Just Gsus. Everything resolved. :lol:
Not so by the way i am a believer in Gsus.

Thank you for having me here and i hope as i gain from everyone, you can also gain from me.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Long Introduction

Post by Erik Zurcher » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Hello Hakon4Fingers and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
许理和·海牙·荷兰 Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Introduce yourself”