Intro

AdamBSch

Intro

Post by AdamBSch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello,

My name is Adam, and I have been playing classical guitar for about 10 years. My favorite pieces are in the Bossa Nova style mainly by Bonfa, Jobim, Baden-Powell, etc. One fact that makes me marginally different is that I am a lefty, and have my guitar stung accordingly. If I could go back and start learning as a righty I might, if only to be able to play other people's guitars wherever I go without my instrument... But I have lots of Lefty pride and have not figured out time travel yet, so things shall remain as they have been.
I am looking forward to finding some new pieces and new inspiration on this site, thanks for having me!

simonm

Re: Intro

Post by simonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the Forum,

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started again please take a look at the new member info here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

Regards,

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”