Introduction

Joe

Introduction

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Hi,

My name is Joseph Beggy self employed in Architecture. I am Irish living in a town call Navan approximately 40 minutes North West of the capital city Dublin. I am just reaching 66 ( yikes!) and I have been playing since secondary school. Started with folk, James Taylor etc then joined a pub band playing rock. Loved Steely Dan. Joni Mitchell. However my guitars consist of a Gibson 335, '93 Strat Delux, Takamine TC132SC, and the only guitar that I have held onto since 1974 (£44) a Sezuki 150G spanish guitar.
I have taken up playing classical in the last 8 months. I am not a classical Guitarist. I like to think that having played all styles that I have the language but not the grimmer of the classical style. However I put my own stamp on the pieces.
The pieces that I have played so far are: Julio Florida ( Barrios) Danza Paraguaya,
Milonga ( Cardoso) Choro da saudade, Naqueles Velhos Tempos (Garoto) Virgilio ( Laura) and Dedicatoria ( Granados)

simonm

Re: Introduction

Post by simonm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Joe.

To start, please have a look at our welcome page viewtopic.php?f=28&t=36537 for more information about the forum and its rules.

- Once you have posted a second message you will be able to access all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, all the members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and post your own scores and recordings.

- After 20 posts you may subscribe to the 020 usergroup with associated membership privileges including access to the higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library.

- It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username and edit.

Simon

Return to “Introduce yourself”