Welcome to the Delcamp forum (Delcamp).
First some background. Delcamp was created in 2002 by M. Jean-François Delcamp. M. Delcamp’s vision was to create a free internet resource centre for classical guitarists. The forum’s prevailing philosophy is of mutual aid, a place where guitarists can come and share their knowledge of guitar and help others.
We’re all essentially guests in M. Delcamp’s home of guitar so please treat the site and other members with respect and courtesy.
Here are a few links that will help you get the best from Delcamp:
● Brief profile of M. Jean-François Delcamp.
● Please read the forum rules. Pay particular attention to the rules governing:
Copyright - Delcamp respects others’ copyright. Any music, Mp3, image or video that infringes copyright will be removed. So please ensure that any music that you upload (or link to) is in the public domain, unless you are the author of the work or own the copyright..
Religion or politics - This forum is dedicated to classical guitar and has a strict no religion/politics rule. Posts that contravene this rule will be deleted.
Do not use urls in your signature. There is a section in your profile for these details. While on the subject of your profile please include your location and languages that you speak.
Beyond what we have shared with you here, it is important that you go to the forum rules to get a complete understanding of how to conduct yourself on this forum.
● You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.
After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.
To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.
● Check out the very useful Compendium of Forum Knowledge thread.
● Visit James Lister’s Frequently Asked Questions.
● As you can imagine there are many things that have been discussed before, e.g., tuning, nails, guitar supports, rest/free stroke, etc. So before starting a new thread run a quick search either by using the search box in the top right hand corner of the screen or try Hans' Search Method.
● If you're not sure where to post or find messages on particular subjects, see the topic
FAQs, help files, and where to find things on the forum.
● Finally, to remain an active member you must have an average of at least one post per month. You can effectively pay in advance, for instance, if you make ten posts today this means you’ve covered your requirements for the next ten months. The simplest way to keep up your post count is to help welcome new members or listen to the mp3s recorded by our members & make relevant comments on them. And regardless of how many posts you have, you also need to log in at least once per year.
We’re sure that you’ll enjoy the friendly & helpful atmosphere here at Delcamp.
The Mod. Team
Sometimes spammers will register on the forum and start sending members PMs with spam or links to bad websites. Some spammers will pretend that they are moderators or administrators, but if their username isn't red (administrator), dark green (chief moderator) or green (global moderator) then they are not. Please don't respond to the PMs or click on any of the links, but rather report the PM using the \!/ button on the PM. This will notify the moderators/administrators. Just remember, if you report a PM its contents can be viewed by a moderator/administrator. Your other option is to post a message in the Your messages to the site administrator section so that it can be investigated.
NOTE: The moderators or administrators will NEVER ask for your password, so don't divulge it!
Free sheet music for classical guitar -
Delcamp.org Publications -
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests