US $15000 Jose Ramirez 1A Auditorio Double Top 2013, Los Angeles, CA

Classical Guitars and Lutes for Sale.
This service is intended for the convenience of members who participate in the forum and is restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
Members are limited to the sale of one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of 15000 euros, though these restrictions are not applied to members who have been registered for at least 6 months, are members of the 060 group, and are known for their frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Ads are accepted only for classical, Renaissance, baroque or flamenco guitars, theorbos, ukuleles or lutes.
Ads for any other type of instrument (electric, electro-acoustic, etc.) or equipment will be removed.
Members may only sell their own instruments or instruments they have built themselves.
New members may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $500.
Members of the 020 group may advertise one instrument only at any one time, with a maximum value of $15000.
Members who have made at least 60 posts, who have been registered for at least 6 months and who make frequent helpful contributions to forum discussions, may advertise several instruments at a time, without price limitation.
If you are selling more than one instrument, a separate post for each instrument is required.
Failure to respect these conditions will result in the removal of the ads and in flagrant cases the account of the member may be removed without warning.
Do not give your phone number or your email address except via private message.
Please set out your ad in the following format:
- Type / luthier: (classical, flamenco, lute, baroque, romantic)
- Year of construction:
- Scale length (mm):
- Top:
- Back / Sides:
- Fingerboard / (bridge):
- Sound:
- Condition:
- Price:
- Viewing / trial possible:
- Location (nearest city):

In particular please indicate a starting price as well as a location or locations where it is possible to try out the instrument. In the absence of this information, the moderators will regretfully have to withdraw your ad from the forum. The above template covers the most essential details, but sellers should of course provide further information in their ad on any special features.

Title format for your ad:
COUNTRY price(as 5 characters) Luthier model wood(soundboard) year, City/Town-of-sale
For example:
LK $..200 Yamaha G70A spruce 1969, Colombo
US $.7500 Anselmo Solar Gonzalez cedar 1971, Ashburn, VA
($.7500 = $7500), dots are inserted to bring all prices to 5 characters, allowing the use of an ascending sort by subject. This will display ads in order of country and price. The function to sort in ascending (or descending) order of subject is available at the bottom of the page below the guitar sales listings.
Country codes may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
Capital letters are restricted to the initial letters of proper names.

Ads are moved to the archives as soon as the guitar is sold. Ads that have had no response for more than one year will be moved to the archives. A message can be edited by its author for the first 21 days after posting, after which it is necessary to ask a moderator to make any changes.

Members who buy an instrument unseen do so at their own risk and should exercise due caution. For added security, it is advisable to use a licensed online escrow service (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escrow).
Justfun

Re: US $15000 Jose Ramirez 1A Auditorio Double Top 2013, Los Angeles, CA

Postby Justfun » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:25 pm

and the name of that guitar is ? Kintla
Richard Reynoso, Cypress \ Spruce 2016
Lozano Spruce 2001
Inofuentes 1997

edcat7

Postby edcat7 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Going off topic slightly: I love this forum when a guitarist of Tavi's standing can answer questions from fellow members with such modesty and down-to-earthness.
Remember Anthony Weller, please help. Contact myself or Aaron Green for details.

Joe Medina
Luthier

Postby Joe Medina » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 pm

I watch and listen to Tavi on youtube all the time. To me, he is one of the best in the world.

Justfun

Postby Justfun » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 am

Joe Medina wrote:I watch and listen to Tavi on youtube all the time. To me, he is one of the best in the world.
+ 1
Richard Reynoso, Cypress \ Spruce 2016
Lozano Spruce 2001
Inofuentes 1997

Kintla

Postby Kintla » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:02 am

Justfun: I think it irrelevant to this thread but since you asked it is a 2004 Jean Rompre spruce/Madagascar. It is similar to many higher end instruments that their owners find irreplaceable.

Debussychopin

Postby Debussychopin » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:36 am

A Tavi autograph on this would maybe double the price ... no?

Esteve 8 cedar
Alhambra 9P cedar

Tavi Jinariu

Postby Tavi Jinariu » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:03 am

Debussychopin wrote:A Tavi autograph on this would maybe double the price ... no?

Ha ha, at least that I would say.
Life is too short to play music you don't really like!

Grooveman JS

Postby Grooveman JS » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:37 am

:bravo: Hi Tavi ...I've watched quite a few of your videos while researching on guitars & my ....i got to say; at the end of this post; your playing is what makes this guitar sings.....I'm actually more captivated by the music, your playing than the guitar itself :lol: :lol: , i like the the way you articulated the pieces....NICE :bravo:

I also do appreciate you coming on to this forum & educating us about guitars & Classical Music :bravo:
Masaki Sakurai MA-RF
Antonio Picado Concierto DT

Debussychopin

Postby Debussychopin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 am

He's the best in the world. I mean, once you get up there, it's splitting hairs. You can't go wrong even if you have only Tavi for the rest of your classical guitar listening.

Esteve 8 cedar
Alhambra 9P cedar

Return to “Classical Guitar for Sale”