- Type / luthier: Classical/Vicente Carrillo
- Year of construction: 1998
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Top: Spruce
- Back / Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony
- Condition: Excellent Condition/Near mint
- Price: 1295
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Plumstead London, SE18
For sale is a rare Domingo Ortega C1 classical guitar in excellent condition, a private label of Vicente Carrillo made between the late 90's and early 2000's. It comes with provenance which is a letter from Spanish Guitar Centre (Nottingham) dated 2000. The guitar alone cost £2495 16 years ago. It also comes with its Original hard case, which is a Bausach Estuches.
It can be couriered, please message to discuss.
Camera phone clip of the actual guitar
I'm still thinking...